A 2001 built, Westport 130’ motor yacht which was refitted and renewed in 2009. This luxury motor yacht provides has a relatively fast cruising speed of 22 knots as well as excellent luxury and accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms.
The Westport Motor Yacht has undergone a total refit in 2009 with all mechanical and electrical equipment having been upgraded or replaced with new, ensuring maximum safety and reliability. Zero Speed Stabilizers have also been fitted, providing ultimate comfort at rest.
The yacht’s quiet acoustics while cruising are sure to impress along with the panoramic views from the extra large windows of the main salon, sky lounge and master cabin.
- Type: Tri-deck Motor Yacht
- Designer: Westport
- Year Built: 2001 Total Refit 2009
- Refit: 2009
- Heights: 36’/10.9m
- Speeds: From 12 knots up to 24 knots.
- The yacht can cruise as displacement or as a planning yacht
- 12-24 knots Cruising Speed/27 knots max.
- Range: 3450 miles @12 kts
- Main Engines: Twin MTU 12V4000/2735hp each @ 2150 max rpm
- Generators: 1xOnan 100 kw + 1x Onan 75 kw
- Stabilizers: Naiad Zero Speed
- Water-makers: 2xSea Recovery 1200 gallon per day (2×4550 liters per day).
- Fuel: 9900 gals/37.472 litters
- Consumption: 113,5 litters@12 knots / 300 litters @17 knots
- Water: 1620 gals/6.132 litters
- Displacement: 370,000 lbs – 168,000 kg
- Tonnage: 307 (ITC)
- Up to Ten Owner & Guests in Two Equal Queen Suites and Two Twins.
- Crew Quarters: Up to Eight, including Captain in two staterooms each with Private Head and Showers.
- Master Stateroom: Full width mid-ship on lower deck. Centerline king bed. Separate “His” and “Her” bath entry.
- VIP Guestroom: Full width forward on lower deck. Center lined queen bed.
- Twin Cabins: Two singles with private bath facilities. Twin beds may convert into one Queen Size Bed
- Interior Woods: Cherry with Madrona Burl