One of the finest custom built yachts, ABS certified for transatlantic range. Hull: Steel with Bulbous bow Superstructure: Aluminium Classification: ABS 100A1 .This “Little Ship” is superb in every detail, from the massively rigid hull, aluminum superstructure and high technology engineering to the elegant hand created staterooms. The layout of this semi-displacement hull is unique with a high degree of attention to detail and exquisite styling. The cherry and briar wood joinery is complimented by natural leather and silk for “Royal” personality.
- Hull :Highest grade steelSuperstructure : Aluminum Marine GradeLOA :95 ft /29 metersBeam :23 ft / 6,95 metersDraft :8,20 ft / 2.50 meters
Built : 2002 /2003
Displacement :162 tonsENGINES :2 x925hp Caterpillar 3412E DITA
Controls :Dual station, ZF Electronic Commercial type
Range :4,200 nm
Speed (max) :15,5 knots
Speed (cruising) :13-14 knotsCAPACITIES
Fuel :7,520 US Gallons / 28,464 Litres
Fresh Water : 1,189US Gallons / 4500 Litres
Lube Oil :110 US Gallons / 415 Litres
Waste Oil :172 US Gallons / 650 Litres
Water Maker :3297 US Gallons/12480 Litres per day
- 9 guests in 4 luxurious cabins.
- Owner’ suite.
- One double bedded suite.
- One twin bedded cabin.
- One twin bedded cabin with pullman berth.
- All cabins have ensuite facilities.
- Jacuzzi in both suites.
- Audio video flat tv with terrestrial satellite or Dvd program in all cabins.