The yacht was built in 1949 by the Swedish Government as a meteorological vessel in the North Sea. She was purchased in the seventies and was converted to a sailing mega yacht. The present owners made a total rebuilt in the year 2005 spending several million dollars and made her not only a state of the art luxury mega-yacht but a very capable Atlantic Ocean racer ready to win the next Tall Ship Race.
- Length: 33,3 m.
- Breadth: 7,3 m.
- Depth: 4,6 m.
- Engines :2X300 Caterpillar main engines
- Generators : 3X50
- Air conditioner,
- Complete engme room panel and automations.
- QUANTUM brand new sails
- Hydroelectric Genoas
- Full equipments and spares
- Five (5) double passengers cabins.
- Three (3) crew cabins.
- Full galley
- main salon,
- second saloon with dinning room
- bridge with full navigation equipment.
- Top class porcelains and linen.