An excellent gentleman’s motor yacht. Fully equipped and refitted in 2002 she isready to go and she will carry her owner and his guests in style and comfort. She is MCA compliant. She accommodates 6 guests in 3 cabins. 2 bathrooms en suite. Mahogany varnishedpanelling. Separate dining room. A large saloon with study corner. VAT paid.
- LOA:19.2m (63ft)
- Beam: 4.45m (14.7ft)
- Draft Max : 1.85m (6.1 ft)
- Hull Mtrl: Steel
- Hull Cnfg.:Full Displacement
- Deck Mtrl: Teak
- Engines Year: 2004
- Fuel Cap:2900 l (766.2 g)
- Holding Tank: 100 l (26.4 g )
- Year: Mfg-1935 / Refit-2002
- Mfg: S. WHITE & CO
- Type:Trawler Displacement
- Top: With Flybridge / Bimini
- Speed: 9 knots / 10 knots
- Engines: 2xGardner DIESEL 127 HP
- Range: 600
- Water Cap: 1590 l (420.1 g)
- Staterooms: 3
- Engine room rebuit in 2002. The old engine room has been stripped out completely,in order re install all the systems. Including 2 new generators Kohler 20kW. Watermaker,Air conditioning system throughout. Vosper stabiliser. Batteries, Pumps & piping. CO2extinguishing system. New shafts and bearings, Engines rebuilt in 2004.
- GPS, Chart plotter, Autopilot, Radar, Mini M fax & data, VHFgmdss, Weather fax, navtex, Telephone & intercom system throughout with GSM interface
- The hull has been completely rebuilt in 2002 under MCA requirements, including newframes and plating.
- Sandblasted and repainted. New plumbing system according to USregulations. Complete new electrical system has been installed.
- Novamarine 4,20 with 40 hp 4 stroke Yamaha outboard. Electric crane.