Hull Material : Wood Superstructure Material : Wood Deck Material: Iroko Rig: Traditional Engine: 1×320 VP Year Built: 1947 L.O.A.: 19,50m / 63,98ft Rebuilt: 2001 1 cabin with 4 beds 1 double and 2 single guest cabins 1 double crew cabin.
The yacht was built by ZACHARIA shipyard in 1947. She was totally rebuilt in 2001.
2001 REBUILT :
The hull/keel, was maintained, the deck mast and bowsprit were new. The interior, bridge, crew accommodation, galley, aft deck settee are new.
- Three large double (two twins) cabins with private facilities, excellent style and air conditioners.
- Salon/Bridge : Salon, bridge built, with sofas, storages for dinning, dishes in porcelain, charts, library, two refrigerators/deep freezer, little bar, tv, stereo and air condition Full bridge instruments and automations.
- Galley: The galley includes stove, oven / micro and other facilities.
- Crew quarters: Suitable for two crew members/or passengers with private facilities.
- The yacht has one brand new VOLVO – PENTA of 375 Bhp, giving a cruising speed of 12 knots at 2000 rpu.