Twin Screw Traditional motor sailer, built in famous Greek shiyard in 1970. In 2015 she completed hull reconstruction, and in 2016 overall interior refit.
- L.O.A.: 24.80m
- Regist. Length: 21.83m
- Beam: 6.0m
- Draft: 2.31m
- Tonnage: 71.77GT / 36.55NT
- Cruising speed : 10 knots
- Maximum speed : 13 knots
- Fuel consumption: 104 lt/hr
- Hull & Superstructure Samos/Thassos Pine wood and Iroko
- Interior Mahogany and Iroko
- Deck Burman Teak
- Guest Bathrooms: 4
- Master Cabin with Queen sized bed and indoor jacuzzi.
- VIP Cabin with Queen sized bed and large sofa.
- Double Guest Cabin with double bed.
- Twin Cabin with two single beds.
- Crew Facilities
- Guest cabins: 4
- Guest Berths: 9
- Crew cabins: 1
- Crew Berths: 4
- Crew Bathrooms: 1
- 18 kw KOHLER GENERATOR
- Photovoltiac panels, Victron Energy 5kw Inverter, Victron Energy Isolation Transformer 7kw,
- Schneider AC & DC Boards, Shore Power 2 x 32 amp.
- Webasto full air-conditioning with individual cabin controls.
- Two Refridgerators, Deep-Freeze, Ice-Maker, Water-Chiller and Wine Refridgerator.
- Powerful keel-stepped MASTHEAD BERMUDIAN RIG with alloy mast and boom.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Furling Genoa and main-sail.
- 4.5m Tender with 50hp O B Motor ideal for water-sports
- Echo Sounder
- Two VHF/DCS
- Chart Plotter
- Navigation Computer
- Portable VHF