A stunning 63 ft motor sailer of wood construction. A classic gaff schooner that retains a distinct traditionally Greek character. Due to her wide beam she has a vast amount of deck space. A large and comfortable cushioned area stretches across the mid-deck and is perfect for lying in the sun. The aft deck comfortably seats eight and is ideal for breakfast and casual lunches, sunset drinks or elegant dinner. The rich wooden interior of the newly decorated saloon/dining area is warm and inviting and provides a panoramic view through numerous large windows.
- L.O.A.: 63ft. (19.18 m)
- Beam: 16.10ft. (5.14 m)
- Draught: 5.11ft. (1.80 m)
- Gross Tonnage: 40 Tons
- Engines: 1 x 260 HP, MERCEDES
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Generators: 1 x 8 KW
- Electricity: 220 V AC — 24 V DC
- Fuel Consumption: 80 lt / hr
- Fuel Capacity: 2,000 lt
- Water Capacity: 2,000 lt
- Construction: Wood
- Built: Mavrikos, Syros, Greece
- For six guests in three double cabins. One full width master cabin with en suite bathroom, one double cabin with en suite bathroom and one double cabin with corresponding third bathroom.
- Crew in separate quarters.
- The master cabin has a queen berth and curved settee, two additional cabins have double berths, all have private bath facilities. All cabins have more than ample hanging lockers and drawer space.
- The elegant interior décor enhances the main salon and more formal indoor dining area. The salon provides panoramic views through expansive windows and is an ideal place to relax.
- Communications,VHF radio,Cellular telephone,Radar.
- Dining aft, cabin top and stern can be cushioned for lounging and sunbathing
- Deck awning, Swimming ladder, Shore gangway
- Complete navigation and electronics equipment, stereo music system.