Discover a 3 masted sail cruiser which can accommodate up to 54 passengers in 25 cabins. She was launched in 1993 and was renovated in 2001. This state of the art sail cruiser has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings and has sailed from the Seychelles to Monte Carlo and from the Black Sea to Tunis and offers the highest standard of accommodation, comfort and safety.
- L.O.A.:175 ft (53 m)
- Beam:12 m.
- Draught:4,5 m.
- Engines:CATERPILLAR 2 X 720 H.P
- Fuel Consumption:320 lt / hr.
- Generators:CATERPILLAR 2 X 185 KVA
- Speed:12 knots
- Stabilizers 820 Sq meters Sails
- Fire/ Safety SOLAS
- Twenty-five guest cabins (9-14 square metres) with double or twin bed arrangement (two cabins with possibility of a third bed), with en suite bathroom, individually controlled air-conditioning, radio and telephone.
- Two fully equiped bars on Santorini and Riviera decks.
- 300 square metres sun-deck.
- 150 square metres lounge and dining seating area for forty-six, convertible into meeting room.
- Lounge on Riviera deck.
- Communications: VHF radios Telephone Telefax Telex
- Data Transmission via Satelite
- Personal Computer
- Overhead Projector
- Hi Fi Audio Equipment
- Video Equipment
- Sail area: 805 square metres, electrically operated and remote controlled