A luxury 30.48 meters Technomar motor yacht launched in 2009. Accommodation for a maximum of 12 guests in 5 Cabins. She offers her guests the perfect combination of speed and luxury and is able to Cruise at 26 knots. She has comfortable and elegant external areas, a wide sunbathing area forward with soft cushions.The aft deck is perfectly shaded and available for dining al fresco, while still enjoying the sea. Large sunbathing area on the flying bridge and a comfortable bathing platform with easy access to the sea. Her interior is sleek and stylish with neutral tones and her large windows on either side allow plenty of natural light. Her spacious Main saloon and adjoining formal dining area provide a calm haven to relax or entertain.
- Builders / Year Of Built: TECHNOMAR 2009
- Classifications: Hellenic Registry
- Construction: GRP Hull
- Loa ft/m: 100 /30.48
- Beam ft/m: 21.33 ft/ 6.50m
- Draft ft/m: 6.56 ft / 2.00m
- Cruising speed: 24knots
- Maximum speed: 28knots
- Generators: 2 kohler x 27kw
- Electricity: 380v Ac – 220v Ac – 24v Dc
- Adaptors: 5 Universal Adaptors
- Fuel Capacity: 10,000ltrs
- Fresh Water Capacity: 3,000ltrs
- Bimini On Sundeck: Yes
- Barbeque On Sundeck: Yes
- Swimming Platform: Yes
- Jacuzzi On Sundeck: No
- 10-12 Guests in 5 Cabins
- 3 Double Cabins include LCD 26′ SAT TV, DVD, CD, & Stereo entertaiment systems
- 2 Twin Cabins include LCD 26′ SAT TV, DVD, CD, & Stereo entertainment systems
- 2 Pullman berths
- All cabins with en-suite facilities.
- 1 LCD 40′ SAT TV, DVD, VCR, CD, & Stereo entertainment systems in main Saloon.
- LCD 26′ SAT TV, DVD, CD, & Stereo entertaiment systems in all cabins.
- Fully air-conditioned throughout (individually controlled)
- 2 GPS Navigators, 2 VHF, Radar, GYRO, Navtex, Autopilot, Depth Sounder, Fire & Smoke control system,
- Cameras Aft & E/R, Emergency Fire Pump, Inter-Comm, SAT Tel/Fax/TV, Laptop, Computer in Wheelhouse,
- Internet Access (GSM & GRC flit 33 connection), WIFI, and Printer.
- 2 Water Makers x 180ltrs & 2 Ice Makers.
- 1 AVON tender 4.50m with YAMAHA x 60hp