Flybridge motorboat built by Sunseeker in 2000 vat paid, dimensions 18,20 x 4,71m, motorised with twin 680 hp MAN, Diesel, V-Drives. 3 cabins + single crew with head/shower.Full spec including Kohler generator, reverse cycle air conditioning, bow thruster, hydraulic gangway, hydraulic crane on bathing platform, trim tabs, fresh water deck wash, teak on flybridge & cockpit, bimini top, … and much more. Interior finished in hi-gloss Cherry wood with beige carpet and cream leather upholstery in saloon.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 cabins. White hull w/blue stripe. Cherry wood interior, beige novasuede upholstery, new cream carpet 2004.
- Grundig TV & video in saloon and master, Bose stereo saloon, Alpine stereo master.
- Freezer , 2 x icemakers , Zanussi ceramic hob , Panasonic microwave / oven / grill , Washer / dryer , Dishwasher .
- Cetrek 775 autopilot , Cetrek 775 plotter , Furuno LCD radar , Ritchie compass , Shipmate RS8300 VHF , Autohelm log & depth , Philips AP GPS.
- 24/220 V system , Batteries , battery charger , trim tabs , Bilge pumps
- Windlass , Macerator , Generator , Vetus bow thruster , Vetus stern thruster
- Marine Air conditioning w/digital control.
- Aft deck & bathing platform teak, live water supply, platform crane, blue aft camper cover, new bimini 2004,
- new exterior seat covers 2004, passarelle, aft cockpit table, aft winches, Jet rib tender, 8 man liferaft.