Sunseeker Camargue 50 built in 2001, maintained in excellent condition. Inspection is highly recommended.
The Camargue 50 provides sociable cruising combined with excellent performance and plenty of comfort. The relatively high hull volume makes it particularly stable and spacious within while direct shaft drives contribute to good manoeuvrability and performance, and the sort of responsiveness that inspires confidence. The Camargue 50 takes sports cruisers to new levels of excellence.With twin engines and direct shaft drives for directional stability and economical performance, she is capable of speeds of up to 35 knots and has a wide cruising range. She offers a number of quality features, and includes exceptionally spacious accommodation.
Anti osmosis treatment, end of 2010.
- Length – overall (incl. pulpit) 16.13m 52’11”
- Length – hull (incl. platform) 15.43m 50’7″
- Length – waterline (@ half load) 12.33m 40’5″
- Beam (max.) 4.44m 14’7″
- Height above waterline (incl. mast) 3.80m 12’6″
- Height – overall (excl. props) 4.60m 15’1″
- Draft to keel (excl. props) 1.10m 3’7″
- Draft (incl. props) 1.40m 4’7″
- Displacement (@ half load) 18800kg 41400lb
- Fuel capacity 2000 litres 440 GB gals 528 US gals
- Fresh water capacity 425 litres 93 GB gals 112 US gals
- Propulsion Twin FP props in tunnels
- Main engines: 2 x Caterpillar 3196 I6 @ 669PS (492kW/660hp)
- Generator: 6.5kW @ 50Hz
- Maximum speed up to 35 knots
- Cruising speed up to 30 knots
- Range up to 340 miles
- VIP double cabin forward with ensuite shower room
- Twin cabin aft with ensuite shower room
- Storage and hanging space in all cabins
- Spacious saloon with large sofa dinette convertible to double bed with hi-lo cherry table and galley opposite.