This motor sailer units the old with the present, with spectacular elagence. She was rebuilt in 1993. She offer the best that anyone may ask for. More pictures available upon request.
Price : 2.200.000 usd.
- Built: 1952 by Roblau/Elbe
- Rebuilt:1993 according to GL100 A4 Germanic Lloyd
- LOA: 50.20m
- Length: 40.80m
- Breadth: 7.20m
- Draft: 3.90m aft, 3.30m head on
- Mast height over keel: 34.00m
- Masts: 2, Sails: 18, Total sail area: 850,0m2
- Master machine: 300 PS (220 KW) 8 cylinder Buckau Wolff engine
- Fuel tanks: 2 x 15 t, 1 x 400 l
- Water tanks: 3 x with a total volume of 39t
- Blackwater tanks: 2 x 12t
- Generators: 1×48 KW; 1×53 KW
- Displacement: 480 t
- GRT: 298 t
- Fixed ballast: 180 t, Liquid ballast: 108 t
- Radar, Echo sounder, GPS, AP-navigator, Magnetic compass
- GMDSS compliant VHF and short wave radio.
- Satellite communication systems
- Life rafts, Dinghy, Lifejackets
- Heating and osmosis installation (drinking water)
- Cold storage room
- Cell communiction, Fax
- Eleven guest cabins for 30 guests + 3 crew.
- Huge modern galley, large mess for 40.