Built by the famous Rodman Polyships shipyard in 2005. She completed a major refit in 2013 including a full repaint, extended swimming platform and new sundeck, among others.
Slightly used, only 200 engine hours.
- LOA: 32.0 m
- Beam: 6.0 m
- Minimum Draft: 1.40 m
- Displacement: 95000 kgs Half Load
- Engines: Caterpillar 2 x 1400 HP
- Cruising Speed: 16 knots
- Maximum Speed: 22 knots
- Reduction Gear: ZF 2060 (V Drive)
- Shafts: AISI-329 stainless steel
- Propellers: S blade Bronze-Aluminum
- Fuel Capacity: 12,500 Liters
- Fresh Water: 2,500 Liters
- Grey Water: 800 Liters
- Black Water: 800 Liters
- Number of double berths: 2 with ensuite facilities.
- Number of cabins: 3