Unique Mega Motor Sailer, fully refitted in 2004. With her sail area of 1.500 sq. meters, this classic motor sailer has an incredible sailing performance, and, with her wide beam, is extremely stable. The main saloon adjacent to the galley area is of traditional design with rich mahogany panelling. The main saloon leads on to the spacious aft deck with dining facilities for eighteen. Fully air-conditioned, ample storage space and wide berths. 8 cabins for 18 guests in total, all with ensuite facilities. Completely refitted in 2008.
- L.O.A.: 38m(124.67ft)
- Beam: 9.40m
- Draft: 3.90m
- Year Built: 2000, Complete Refit 2004/2008.
- Tonnage: 250 Tons Gross.
- Engine: Caterpillar 542 Hp
- Joy Stick Bow Thruster
- Generators: 1 X John Deere 33 Kwa, 1 X Onnan 22 Kwa
- Speed: 12 Knots Max, 11 Knots Cruising
- Fuel Capacity: 15 Tons
- Fuel consumption: 140 lt/hr
- Electricity: 220ac / 24dc / 12v / 380v
- Discharging Capacity: 5 Tons
- Sailing Area: 1200 Sq.M (12,917 Sq.Ft)
- Construction: Wooden Hull And Superstructure, Teak Decks And Exterior, Mahogany Interior.
- 18 guests in 8 staterooms
- 2 triple berth cabins on the lower deck.
- 2 double berth cabins
- 4 twin bed cabins
- All staterooms have en suite facilities, air conditioning, safe box, and radio/CD player.
- TV/VCR/stereo entertainment in Salon.
- Radar, GPS, VHS, Weather fax, EPIRB Auto, Color Echo Sounder,
- Chart Plotter, Engines control system, Mater fire alarm, Life rafts.
- SAT MINI SYSTEM: Tel / Fax / Data / Internet.