An elegant 30m. meter motor sailer, built in 2001, to the owner’s personal meticulous specifications. Last refit in 2015. Accommodation for 14-19 guests in 7 spacious air-conditioned cabins, all with en-suite facilities. There is excellent deck space, from the forward cushioned sun deck for sunbathing to the aft deck.
- Length: 30.00 m (incl. bow sprit)
- Width: 7.10m m
- Draft: 3,20 m
- Year of built: 2001
- Guests: 19
- Cabins: 7
- Construction: Iroko wood
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Engines: 360HP Turbo SCANIA & 1 x 360hp Doosan
- Generators: Cummins – Onan x 2 27 kw each
- Exceptionally spacious to accommodate 14-19 passengers in 7 cabins, and an ample saloon area with full air-conditioning.
- All cabins are also fully air-conditioned, 5 double bed cabins plus one single, 2 doulble bed cabins. Each cabin has a private en-suite shower room with sink and flush toilet, and 220 Volt electricity. The crew enjoy separate quarters with their own shower and toilet facilities.
- Radar, GPS/ploter, VHF – telephone & DSC, EPIRB, Navtex, autopilot, Depth sounder.
- Very well equipped galley including fridges, freezers, ice maker etc.