Built in 2010/2011 at CNB shipyard, a division of Groupe Bénéteau, the world leader in sailing yachts manufacturing. A luxurious and performing 62 feet sailing catamaran, offering exceptional living areas to accommodate eight guests in a very comfortable and enjoyable way!
- Lagoon 620
- Designers Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost
- Built CNB, 2011
- LOA 18,90m (62ft)
- Beam 10,00m (32ft)
- Draught 1,55m (5ft1’’)
- Sail area 243 m² (2615s.ft)
- Cruising speed 9/10 knots
- Engines 2X150hp Volvo
- Generator 17,5kw Onan
- Voltage 24 & 220V
- Water capacity 960 lt
- Fuel capacity 1300 lt
- Fuel consumption 40 lt/hour
- Generator cons. 100 lit/day
- 8 guests in one master cabin, 2 double cabins and 1 with upper and lower bunks.
- All air-conditioned with en-suite facilities
- Crew: 2/3 in separate compartments.
- Large separate galley in the port hull, with direct access to the cockpit.
- Very spacious saloon with dining table and lounging corner, with panoramic view thanks to the
- vertical windows all around it, and wide opening to the cockpit on the same level.
- Radar, VHF DSC, Autopilot, Epirb, Hydraulic winches, air-conditioner, water maker, dish washer.
- TV, home cinema, DVD, CD, PC, PS3, internet connection.
- Rib 5,00m with 50hp outboard motor, snorkeling, fishing equipment, tubes and kayak.