Lagoon 400 S2 built in 2014 in top condition.
- Length: 40.00ft / 12.19m
- Cabins: 4
- Guests: 10
- Year: 2013-2015
- Builder lagoon engines: 2x40hp yanmar
- Fuel type: diesel
- Fuel capacity 300 lt
- Cruise speed: 8 knots
- Beam: 23.0 ft
- Draft: 4.0 ft
- Displacement: 10.00tones
- Water capacity: 600lt
- 4 Doube Cabins
- 2 Single bow Cabins
- 4 wc/showers
- Plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- Excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- Large owners cabin with plenty of stowage
- Galley located between cockpit and saloon
- Forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- Engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
- Full Battened Main Sail with Lazy Bag & Roller Genoa
- Rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- Easy and safe movement around rear deck
- Transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- Cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- G.P.S, Charts (detailed and overview), Greek Waters Pilot, Echo sounder and log, Hand bearing compass, Clock and barometer, Binoculars, Divider, Eraser/Pensil, Navigation ruler, Ship’s documents
- Navigation lights.
- Galley Gas burner stove, Electric fridge or frigo, Crockery and Cutlery, Cooking utensils.
- Linen, Blankets, Bath towels, Pillows.
- Life raft, Life jackets, Bosun’s chair, Safety harnesses, Flares, Fire extinguishers,
- First aid kit, Emergency tiller, V.H.F radio, Inflatable Dinghy and Oars, Distress mirror,
- Set of distress flags, Fog horn, Horseshoes with floating light, Torch light, Emergency nav. lights, Black balls.
- Pressurized water system, Water Hose, Tools and Wire Cutter, Sail and Dinghy Repair Kits, Basic spare parts for motor, Radio Cassete Player, Jerry cans for fuel and water, Gas Bottles, Can with Engine Oil
- Plastic bucket/funnel, Flippers, mask and snorkel (1 pair), Deck Brush.