study, his and hers onyx bathrooms and leather and rosewood walk-in wardrobes.
Please note that the 5 years survey has been done in 2013 and she has always been exclusively private.
- Type : Motor
- Year : 2007 (launched in 2008)
- Constructeur : Heesen
- Designer : Omega Architects
- Longueur (m) : 47.80
- Largeur (m) : 8.50
- Draft : 2.50
- Engine : 2 x MTU 1555 HP, M70 8V 4000
- Speed : 16
- Stabilisateur : Yes
- Hull construction : Steel hull & Aluminum superstructure
- Classification : Lloyds & MCA compliant
- Crew : 9
- Cabins : 6
- Guest (sleeping) : 12
- Guest (on board) : 12
- Fuel consumption : 325l/h
- The Master suite on the main deck comprises a private study, his and hers onyx bathrooms and leather and rosewood walk-in wardrobes.
- Further accommodations on the lower deck comprises three VIP doubles and a twin cabin.
- All ensuite bathrooms are onyx and the twin cabin has a Jacuzzi bath. An additional double cabin can be found on the upper deck.
- The yacht boasts impressive deck space for her size with the sundeck berthing a large Jacuzzi, teppenyaki grill and shaded dining area.
- An additional sunbathing area lies forward of the bridge and provides stunning panoramas while underway.
- The main deck aft provides a more formal location for al-fresco dining.