A graceful Greek vessel of extreme classic beauty, designed and constructed in 1993. Teak is the main element of woodwork throughout her attractive lines, whilst all carpentry is handcrafted. She provides a luxurious and comfortable environment for 10 guests in 5 cabins. She has a magnificent and spacious aft deck with dining for 10 guests plus a large sun-bathing area forward of the bridge. Extremely well maintained by her owner. During major refit in 2013, new generator was placed, new air conditioning system in all cabins, new speed boat, pumps changed in the engine room, etc.
- Model: Wooden Greek M/S
- Built : 1993
- Refit : 2003, 2013
- LOA : 104 ft/ 31 m.
- Beam : 22 ft / 6.6 m.
- Draft: 8 ft /2.5 m.
- Construction: Aegean pine and teak
- Engines : 2 x 550 hp GM
- Cruising speed : 12 knots
- Generator : 2 x 16KW each ONAN
- Electricity: 220V AC, 24V-12V DC
- Fuel capacity : 5.000 lt
- Fuel efficiency : 1.635 lt/ 100nm
- Fuel consumption : 180 lt/ hr
- Water capacity : 4.000 lt plus watermaker.
- Five elegant and tastefully decorated staterooms for ten guests (2 doubles – 3 twins).
- All have en suite facilities.
- One full width Master Stateroom with double bed & a sofa,
- One VIP stateroom,
- Three twin-bedded cabins.
- Fully air conditioned.
- Flat TV/ DVD /CD/ Cassette Player Entertainment in Saloon, stereo music in the saloon and independent sets in all cabins.
- Fully air-conditioned, VHF, Radar, Autopilot, Echo-Sounder, Water maker, GPS,
- Wind instruments, Cellular phone, Internet access & e-mail services.