Grand Banks motor yacht equipped with 2 X 450 hp Cummins engines. She has just completed a total refurbishment making her an elegant and fully equipped yacht ready to cruise. With her Fexas-designed modified deep-V hull and equipped with Vosper stabilizer. Large staterooms, exquisite expanses of teak.
- Builder :Grand Banks
- Model :Grand Banks 78
- Refitted :2008/ 2009
- L.O.A :19.30m (including platform 24m)
- Beam :18.36ft / 5.60m
- Draft :9.18ft / 2.80m
- Cruising Speed :14 kts
- Maximum Speed :17 kts
- Engines : 2 X 450 hp Cummins
- Generato :Onar, 1 X 17kw and 1 X 21kw
- Electricity :220V AC , 12V DC
- Fuel Consumption : 150 lt/h
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 1,070 lt/100 nm
- Water Capacity :1,800 lt
- Water Maker : 300 lt/h
- Fathometer, GPS, Radar, VHF Sailor, VHF GMDSS,
- Autopilot, Stabilizer,
- Telephone center
- 2 Inverters
- Ice Maker,
- Air Conditioning in all Ship.
- Internet with use of computer in the Lounge.