A pedigree sailing yacht, built by the well known Lutje Yard in Germany to the highest standards. Her extensive list of equipment shows items as full electric hydraulic furling sails including main, hydraulic powered winches, bowthruster for easy handling at sea. A traveller for the world, a small super yacht, ready to go anywhere ! Totally refitted in 2015 -2016, a list of works available upon request.New paintjob all over the ship, new teakdeck, mast painting. All the Woodwork as well.
- Built : 1990 Germany by Lütje Yard
- Designed by Horst Glacer
- Loa : 16,51
- Beam : 4,60 m
- Draft : 2,00
- Displacement : approx. 30 tons
- Accommodation : 6 guests in 2 cabins and saloon,
- Aluminium superstructure,
- Corten steel hull
- Seawater composed areas like the front,
- Side areas, fenderstrip in Stainless steel fabricated
- Teak deck & teak floor in cockpit
- Capacity fuel tank : approx. 2000 ltr. with 80 ltr. daytank,
- Capacity watertank approx. : 800 ltr.
- Capacity sumpwater tank: approx. 650 ltr.
- Complete toilet system designed to stay in restricted areas.
- Beautiful teak finished interior with leather upholstery in saloon and leather upholstery in guest cabins .
- The 2 cabins, with 2 single berths, double bed in front( can be seperated), have their own huge bathroom with separate showerstall and electric toilet,
- I pad holders, hot water CV radiators and ventilationfan.
- All normal sized equipment like at home Shower 80 x 80 cm.
- Normal sized (Rheinstrom) toilets.
- The saloon is midship and has a U-shaped leather settee with a big table with bar underneath.