Year Built: 1921 L.O.A.: 22,35m / 73,33ft Beam: 4.49 Draft: 3.35 Totally rebuilt in 2000 4 double guest cabins 1 double crew cabin 1xOnan generator Builder : J C Forbes Place Built: UK Hull Material : Wood Superstructure Material : Wood Deck Material: Teak Guests : 8 Engines: 2 x Perkins 75Hp Amazing condition! Must be seen to be appreciated!
- The yacht was built by FORBES in 1921. She was rebuilt in 1955 at Southampton by Camper and Nicholsons. She was also totally rebuilt in 2002.
- 2002 REBUILT:
- The hull, carena-keel, the deck and the fore mast and bowsprit were maintained. The yacht totally was rebuilt in her interior, the engine room, galley, crew accommodation, the deck cockpit and the deck setty with the dinning area.
- Four cabins (two large double and two large twin bedded) with private facilities, in excellent style and air conditioners.
- Salon: The salon is with built-in leather sofas, storages for table-clothing, glasses, dishes etc, charts, library, one refrigerator
- for drinks, little bar, tv, stereo and air condition.
- Galley: The galley includes all stainless steel cover, two refrigerators, one freezer, stove, oven, microwave and other facilities. Next to it is the crew quarters with two single beds and one bathroom.