Ferretti 881 RPH maintains the structural excellence of the original yacht Ferretti 881, with the addition of an upper deck containing a pilot house that dominates the sea. Coming on board, the spaciousness of the interior together with the use of light tones, such as elm and soft-colored materials make the salon stand out in terms of size and luminosity.
The Ferretti 881 RPH has been fitted with new engines, two 2,218 horsepower MTUs that easily meet all expectations, pushing the top speed to 29 knots with a cruising speed of 26 knots.
- Overall length : 27,07 m
- Hull length : 26,94 m
- Waterline length : 22,35 m
- Max Beam : 6,72 m
- Unladen Displacement : 81.000 kg
- Laden Displacement : 92.970 kg
- Fuel tank: 9.000 l
- Water tank : 1.320 l
- Engines 2x MTU 16V 2000 M92 2218HP
- Engine hours 1032
- Generators 2x Kohler 27 kW
- Generator hours 1765h
- 4 Staterooms for 10 guests, 6 heads plus 2 crew with 4 berths