A 69ft (21m) Ferretti built in 2002, refit in 2006. At a speed of 26-32 knots, she will quickly and safely cruise to your next destination with ease. Accommodation for 8 guests in 4 cabins with ensuite facilities.
- Length overall 69 ft (21.03m)
- Beam 18,5 (5,6m)
- Draft 5,6ft (1,7m)
- Engines 2×1200 hp MAN
- Crusing Speed 26 knots
- Maximum Speed 32 kts
- Builder Ferretti,Italy
- Number of Guests 8
- Number of Cabins 4
- Generator 1 x 19 kw, 1 x11 kw
- Electricity 220V AC, 24V DC, 12V DC
- Fuel consumption 350 lt/h
- Fuel efficiency approx : 1,340 lt/100 nm
- Bow thruster
- Air conditioning throughout individually controlled from each cabin.
- One full beam Master cabin with queen size bed and settee on the lower deck.
- One VIP cabin with queen size bed on the lower deck.
- One Twin cabin and one cabin with upper/lower berths sharing a WC/shower on the lower deck.
- En-suite facilities in Master and VIP.
- Radar, GPS with plotter, Navtex, Autopilot, VHF, Dsc, GSM phone and internet.
Audio Visual equipment / Deck facilities:
- The Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities on board include: Satellite TV, Video and DVD entertainment in salon, video and audio in the master cabin, water and ice maker.