Her external lines are captivating and innovative. The lowered bulwark and the extra-large windows allow maximum natural light in the main deck and all guests’ cabins.Her main deck hosts the main salon, the dining area, the galley and the wheelhouse. The 5 cabins on the lower deck include the full beam master suite, 2 doubles and 2 twins, which can be accessed through the main staircase. Her outdoor areas are surprisingly spacious for relaxing. In the bow there is a jacuzzi surrounded by sunbathing cushions and bench. In the cockpit there is a large table for 10, which drops down to convert to a wide sunbathing area.
- Length: 30.60m (100. 4ft)
- Beam: 6.50m (21. 3ft)
- Draft: 3.30m (10. 9ft)
- Year Built: 2011
- Builder: Tecnomar
- Engines: 2 x Diesel CAT 1825 ACERT
- Fuel Consumption: 600 lt/hr
- Generator consumption: 200 lt/day
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Number of Cabins: 5
- Total Guests: 10
- Cabin Configuration: ( 3 Double, 2 Twin)
- Total Crew: 6
- 5 cabins on the lower deck include the full beam master suite, 2 doubles and 2 twin cabins with pullman beds, which can be accessed through the central main staircase. The single beds in the twin cabins can be converted into double beds.
- All cabins have en-suite facilities.
- 2 TVs LCD 32′ Sharp in salon
- TV LCD 26′ with DVD/CD player Sony in master cabin
- TVs LCD 22′ with DVD/CD players Sony in rest cabins
- BBQ on upper deck
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Air Conditioning
- Tender Zodiac 4m with Yamaha 40HP