Built in 2003, she is a 29.3m motor yacht from the Couach Yachts stable that is notable for her exceptional range and performance. Capable of an exhilarating 30 knots top speed and a comfortable cruising speed of 23 knots, she can cover a range of 850nm in remarkable time.
- Builder : Couach Yachts
- Year : 2003
- Model : Couach 2800 LR
- Hull Type: Planing
- Number of decks: 2
- Classification : Bureau Veritas
- Refitted : 2009
- Length Overall : 29.30m (96.1 ft)
- Length at Waterline: 24.30m (79.8ft)
- Beam : 6.60m (21.8 ft)
- Draught max. : 2.50m (8.2 ft)
- Gross Tonnage: 121
- Hull : GRP
- Superstructure : GRP
- Decks : Teak
- Fuel Capacity :20000L / 5,284USG
- Water Capacity : 2000L / 528USG
- Guests : 8 + 2
- Cabins : 1 Master / 1 Double / 2 Twin / 2 Pullman
- Crew : 4
- Type : Diesel
- Manufacturer : MTU
- Model : 2x 16V2000M91
- Power : 1472kw / 2000hp
- Total Power : 2944kw / 4000hp
- Propulsion : Twin Screws
- Max Speed : 30.0kts
- Cruise Speed : 23.0kts
- Range : 850nm @ 23kts
- Generator : 2x Kohler 27kw
- Water Maker : Sea Recovery (3600LPD)
- Thruster : 2x Seimi 30kw
- Air Cond. : Condaria
- Within her sleek blue hull, the interior is notable for its clearly defined spaces.
- Four cabins, each with an en suite, provide comfortable accommodation for eight guests.
- Pullman beds can be utilized in the twin cabins to accommodate an extra two guests.
- The main deck comprises a spacious saloon and separate dining area with a more relaxed dining option on the aft deck, while the upper deck serves as a spacious sun deck with a spa pool, barbecue facilities and alfresco dining.
- A cushioned area on the foredeck provides an additional sun bathing area.