A pedigree ocean crossing ketch yacht built by Dubbel & Jesse in Germany and designed by Ed Dubois. She is maintained to the highest standards. New Awlgrip Cervin paint job (superstructure) in 2017. Fully equipped with new spare equipment. Range 2500 nautical miles. Accommodation for 9 guests in 4 cabins.
- Builder: Dubbel & Jesse
- Model: Aluminium Ketch
- Built Year :1985
- Refit Year : 2012
- Length : 28 M – 91.86 Ft
- Beam : 7.50 M
- Draft : 3.20 M
- Engine : 414 Hp Mercedes– At 424V12
- Hull Material : Aluminium
- Category : Sailing Cruiser
- Naval Architect : Ed Dubois
- Fuel Capacity : 5,194 L
- Fuel Consumption : 17 L/H
- Water Capacity : 2,610 L
- Generator(S) : 2 X 26 Kw
- Top Speed 9 Knots, and comfortably cruises At 8 Knots when powered by her engine.
- She has a maximum range of 2500 Nautical Miles at 8 Knots.
- Owner’s cabin – two double beds
- 1 guest cabins with double bed
- 2 guest cabin with upper & lower bed
- Cruising Guests: 9
- Large cockpit aft of the steering wheel with spacious u shape sofa and dining table.
- Proper pilot house with side way and aft access doors.
- Large settee facing the sea, helm and steering seet.
- Very spacious and comfortable semi raised saloon with a large l shape sofa and chart table on starboard, and a dining
- table on port.
- All electronic systems have been upgraded (August 2018)
- Domestic equipment changed (April 2019).
- Refit 2017 : White (Awlgrip Cervin) New Paint Job (Superstructure Only)
- Refit 2015 : New Varnish Job In The Navigation Station
- Refit 2012 : Main Engine Rebuilt