- Year built: 1989 / in the Water 1990
- Weight: 68,000 kilograms
- Length: 20 m
- Beam: 5.60 m
- Draft: 1.60 m
- Diesel: 14.000 ltr.
- Water: 3,600 l
- Engine. 1.000 ltr.
- Holding tank 1175 ltr.
- Engine : 2 x MAN D2842 12 cyl. (each 900 hp)
- Propulsion: diesel w. shaft,
- Bath Compartment: toilet, electric
- Hull : Aluminum
Interiors & Cabins layout:
- Owner’s cabin, forward cabin, saloon, flying bridge, helm,
- Steuerstand on the Fly
- Galley: Stove with ceramic hob, sink, refrigerator, microwave with grill.
- Depth sounder w. repeater, speedometer w. repeate, compass w. repeater,GPS w. repeater, Radar, autopilot, plotter, VHF radio
- Camper cover, sun shade / flying bridge.
- Shore power 220 volt, diesel generator, battery, battery charger, main circuit breaker,Anchor chain, bow anchor capstan, bilge pump
Other equipment :
- Transom door to bathing platform, integrated bathing ladder, guard rail, equipment rack,
- Trim tabs, electro / hydraulic., Stern shower hot / cold, electric bilge pump, bow thruster,Stern thruster,
- fire extinguisher system, heating, air conditioning, color TV, radio Cassette, CD player, cushion cover textile, underwater paint, teak deck, additional extras.