A true blue-water motorsailer, uniquely designed to be operated and enjoyed by a wheelchair-bound paraplegic. Built in 1992 at in Holland, and launched in 1993 she is spacious and comfortable for 4-6 people, with two bedrooms below, a large enclosed galley and lounge abovedecks, and ample fore and aft sundecks. Maintained with love and care, her hull is 100% aluminum for longevity and durability. A true one-of-a-kind yacht, uniquely optimized for the needs of the handicapped.
- LOA :16.43m
- LWL :13.93m
- Beam: 5.60m
- Draft : 2.40m
- Displacement : 38 metric tonnes
- Hull Material : Aluminum
- Engine : Perkins M165T, 150hp
- Generator : Kohler 16 KW
- Fuel Capacity : 3200 liters
- Freshwater Capacity : 1600 liters
- Sail Area : 128.5 m2
- Master Bedroom : King-sized berth, sleeps 2.
- Forward Cabin : 2x Twin Berths, joinable, sleeps 2
- Upper Deck : 2x Twin Berths, sleeps 2