A beautiful custom made traditional wooden motor sailor that was launched in 2005. She is in excellent condition, elegant and spacious. A masterpiece of craftsmanship,beautiful mahogany wood in her interior, Burma teak wood all over her decks inside and out.
- Loa : 35m (114.83ft) with bow sprit
- Beam: 7.50 m (24.60 ft)
- Draft : 3.40 m (11.15 ft)
- Main Engines : 2 x 475 hp MTU
- Cruising Speed : 11 knots
- Generators : 2 x 26 kw Northern Lights
- Air- condition : Condaria 96.000 BTU
- Watermaker : Idromar capacity 200ltr/hour
- Bow thruster : Spleiner Norw ag SP 550
- Naval equipment: Raymarine
- Construction: Hull & Superstructure : Wood
- Cabins: 4 for 8 guests plus large study office.
- Crew: 2 cabins for 4 crew members
- An elegant and very spacious full beam master suite with bedding and linens from the famous Ralph Lauren Home Collection.
- A marble trimmed en suite bathroom with steam shower room for two
- that has jacuzzi,massage and music.
- A fully equiped home cinema entertainment system.
- The master suite is located in the middle of the lower deck,in the front there is a double and a twin cabin both with mahogany
- wood paneling,LCD,TV,DVD,CD entertainment system, and marble trimmed en suite bathroom with steam shower room for two that has jacuzzi,massage and music.
- The luxurious and comfort VIP suite with built in sofas on both sides of the bed, and plenty room to sleep two more children.
- GSM Cellular phone, GSM Data port, Direct Dial phones.