Built in 2006. She is a unique classic motor sailing yacht providing the highest level of luxury and services combined with the latest technology. A piece of art built with passion by highly experienced craftsmen. This motor sailing yacht has been designed to accommodate 10 guests with en-suite facilities. In July 2016 she completed 7 months dry dock refit including Awl Grip painting.
- Length over all: 30.00m
- Length water line : 21.72m
- M?aximum beam : 7.20m
- Draught : 2.70m
- Displacement : 90 Ton
- Construction : 2006
- All structural members epoxy laminated mahogany
- Interior : Anigre
- Engine : 2 x 400 HpMAN@2200rpm
- Generator : 2 x 23 Kw KOHLER
- Electricity : 220V Ac, 24V DC
- Cruising speed : 12 knots
- Max.speed : 13.8 knots
- Sail Material : Kaya Yelken Dacron (genoa, staysail, main & mizzen)
- Furling system : Profurl
- Fresh Water Capacity : 6000 liters
- Fuel Capacity : 4000 liters
- Aircondition : Water chiller system 96.000BTU.
- Hot & cold in all cabins and lounge
- She consists of 5 cabins, 4 double,1 twin all with en-suite facilities.
- The three doubles are located in the aft part and you can access them from the left side of the lounge by stairs.
- The cabins are spacious and comfortable with ample storage space. The floor is mahogany wood.
- The ceiling is decorated with an off white alcantara. The wall panels are made of cherry wood.
- All en-suites suites have big and comfortable showers.
- The interior decoration of the cabins is simple and minimalist but very elegant.
- The aft is surrounded by a big cushion area where guests can relax and enjoy their cruise.
- In the front there is a huge sun bathing area with mattresses all colored in light beige.
- At the bottom of the cushion area, there is a seated area with a small coffee table.
- In the fore there is a large and comfortable platform, an ideal place to enjoy the sailing.
A bimini is available to use for protection from the sun.The deck is made of brand new teak wood.
- Satellitte communication phone / fax / e-mail / internet
- Satellitte TV in main lounge
- Plasma TV 36 in main lounge
- Air conditioning / smoke / fire detection system throughout
- Audio system in lounge, rooms, dining room & on deck
- Internal communication
- Library with cd’€™s, dvd’€™s & books
- Portable computer with printer
- Watermakers (about 200 litres/hour)
- Sewage treatment plant
- Ice maker
- Laundry – Washing machine and dryer
- One tender rib 4.60 meters with O/B
- As we enter in her bright and big lounge, we find on the left side a semi circular light beige couch, with a table that can be lifted or lowered at the height that you require. Further down on the right side, we have a large wooden bar, where you can have access to a very large galley with several fridges and freezers, fully equipped.
- All the floors are made from mahogany wood and the walls from precious African cherry wood, giving the yacht a wonderful atmosphere.
- All the blinds are made from elegant cherry wood.
- In the same area the guests can relax and entertain themselves by watching films, satellite on a plasma TV or by listening to their favourite music on a cd player.
- The pilot house is just in front of the entrance, at the end of the lounge, and on the left side you will find the chart table with the most modern equipment of communication and navigation.