This yacht is a Sunquest 50 Motorway, completed in Greece. She was delivered by Colvic Craft of Colchester as a GRP Hull-Deck with Engine and Appendages factory installled and all interior outfitting was completed in Greece to a very high Standard by GK Decoration which specializes in Ferry and Cruise ship outfitting. She was launched in 2003 and VAT PAID.
- Builder: Colvic Craft UK
- Model: SunQuest 50
- Material: GRP Laminate
- Year: 2003
- LOA: 15.24m
- BOA: 4.46m
- Draft: 1.22m
- Displacement: 20 ton
- Main Engines: 2x670bhp Caterpillar
- Fuel Capacity: 2×900 ltrs
- Water Capacity: 2×300 ltrs
- Max Speed: 32 knots
- Cruising: 27 knots
- Besenzoni Hydraulic Gangway & Dinghy Crane
- Large Bathing Platform, 2 x Inox Anchors,12mm Chain
- Heavy Duty Electric Windlass,Jet Powered Zodiac dinghy
- Teak Decking,Full set of Covers and Soft Furnishings
- Vessel accommodates 6 guests in comfort in one double master and two twin guest cabins.
- Furthermore, there are provisions for crew in a separate cabin with a discreet access.
- Fully equipped galley with oven, hot plates, extractor, fridge etc. all appliances by Miele. Washer and Dryer. Icemaker.
- Extra capacity Fridge and Freezer.
- Extensive Heat, sound and vibration proofing.
- Full navigation suit including GPS, Plotter, Radar, Echosounder all by Raytheon.
- Auto tracking Marine Satellite Receiver.
- Full electronic engine insturmentation and controls.
- Full Audio visual installation including Hideaway 42′ Plasma screen, terrestrial and satellite receivers, dvd players, flat screens in all cabins, Hi End Audio system, very detailed accommodation layout to an unusually high standard with most fabrics certified suitable for marine use and flame retardant, including:
- Lots of Storage areas
- Cherry wooden furniture with matching galley area and steps silk curtains . US carpets.
- Helm station and pilot bench in leather.