A unique traditional, vintage, handmade flipper boat,built in 1982 by Brignone Giacomo one of Italy’s leading shipyards.
She represents the end of an era when boats of this size were still made of wood while its interior design shows many original vintage details by Iroko wood. Turn key condition. Hull treatment in 2022. Valid professional and traditional boat license.
- Model: Schooner
- Weight: 30t
- Length: 17m (54,5 ft)
- Beam: 5 mt. (18 ft)
- Draught: 2mt. (6 ft)
- Construction Material: Iroko
- Power supply: 24 volts and 220 volts
- Generator: 7kVA (new)
- Engine: 136 hp Volvo AB Volvo Penta, TMD40 diesel
- Consumption: 1,7lt/mile
- Cooling: 2 water coolers
- Fuel Capacity: 1500 lt
- Water Capacity: 1.000 lt
- Cruise speed with engine: 9 knots@2000rpm
- Cruising Speed with sails: >10 knots
- Sails: 4 Classic (Bordeaux)
- Clima: Cooling and Heating (new installation)
- Desalter: 160lt/hr(new installation)
- Cabins: 3 (2 masters and 1 crew, that can accommodate up to 2 crew members).
- Toilets: 3
- Living Room: 1
- Kitchen: 1 (separate)
- The boat has been restored for the last 4 years with special care and love,(a general restoration was done where it was needed)and now the boat,is a masterpiece in the category of Classic boats. List of refit available upon request. A unique in the world Classic Shcooner,for to the lovers of wooden boats, of high and unique aesthetics!!!
- In 2021 the engine has been completely overhauled as well as its peripherals (turbo, injectors, pumps, alternator, batteries)
and replacement in various auxiliary machines of the boat(workers, water pumps, etc.)all with new ones. Varnishes became everything from the beginning both internally and externally