A 33.20m 1974 Esterel motor yacht that was re launched in 2009. This 109ft Esterel motor yacht has been fully refitted and redecorated. She has 4 cabins, two double and two twin, that can accommodate up to eight guests. The deep V hull lines provide excellent seakeeping and a minimum of speed reduction in heavy weather.
- Type/Year: Esterel Luxury yacht/1974
- Refit: 2009
- Exterior designer : Bannenberg & Rowell Design
- L.O.A.: 33.20m (109ft)
- Beam: 6.20 m (20.2 ft)
- Draft : 2.0 m (7ft)
- Engines: 2 x 1350 MTU MB12V 2 x 3
- Cruise Speed: 20 knots
- Displacement : 85.00 tonnes
- Construction : wood
- For 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- Her master is located on the lower deck and has a walk in closet, sofa and ensuite facilities. There are also two twin cabins with ensuite facilities, located on the lower deck. On the private upper deck area there is a saloon that can convert to double cabin, with walk in closet and ensuite facilities.
- Her new interior combines the classical elegance of her exterior with newly designed minimalist and modern interior. Her color scheme is predominantly silver and light hues providing a light and spacious atmosphere.
- The layout of the salon is very social with couches lining both sides of the salon.
- The Dining area is elegant yet casual with a comfortable fixed semi circular settee surrounding the table.
- Her upper salon can be used as a second reception area, for watching TV, to enjoy the spectacular views or it can be converted to a 2nd double cabin if needed. This area has its own walk in closet and ensuite facilities.
- Great deck space including an el fresco dining area on the aft deck along with a huge fixed cushioned couch spread across the aft of the vessel. The upper deck has huge open spaces.