All time classic yacht by L. Giles, maintained in top condition and completed an extesive refit in 2012. Full beam master stateroom, 2 further guest cabins. Both interior and exterior helm positions.
Cutter- Yawl rigged, cruising classic sailing yacht. lovingly maintained and restored to first class condition.
- LOA: 29.60 m
- Beam: 5.31 m
- Maximum Draft: 2.83 m
- Displacement: 55000 kgs Half Load
- Engines : 2 x 127 hp Caterpillar
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Drive Type: Stern drive
- Engine Power: 127 HP
- Cruising Speed: 11 knots
- Maximum Speed: 12 knots
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (2360 Liters)
- Fuel Tanks: 1 (5730 Liters)
- Holding Tanks: 2 (200 Liters)
- Number of single berths: 4
- Number of double berths: 1
- Number of cabins: 3
- Number of heads: 6
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Crosscut with acrylic UV protection
- Mainsail, mizzen, genoa, jib
- Year: 2012
- Furling System: Reckmann electric in-mast furlers for mainsail and mizzen
- Reckmann hydraulic furler for the forestay
- Reckmann manual furler for the inner stay
- Type of rig: Cutter rigged
- Masts and Spars: Hood Yacht Spars, aluminium
- Last revision / paint: 2012
- Rigging (type and material): Standing rigging of stainless steel with swaged ends and Norseman terminals, Holmarto hydraulic backstays fitted on 2012.
- Running rigging made of dyneema and polyester braid on braid
- Holmarto hydraulic boomwangs for main and mizzen
- Winches & Sail Equipment: Antal blocks and winches by Lewmar.
- In March 2013, the Special Survey was successfully completed and credited. The next due date for the special survey is the 30th March 2018.