An ocean going classic 70 ft. Bermuda Ketch. She was built by Bowman and the hull is designed by Camper & Nicholson. A brand new teak and holly flooring in the main salon area has been installed in 2009. Very well maintained, ready to sail. Loa: 70 ft, engines 2 x 120 hp Perkins, speed 9 knots. Ex European VAT.
- Builder :Bowman
- Designer :Camper and Nicholson
- Deck Material :Teak
- Hull Configuration : Full Displacement
- Rudder :Skeg
- Keel : Full
- LOA :70 ‘ / 21.40m
- Draft :8′.6″ / 2.60 m
- Beam :17′.1″ / 5.20m
- LWL :59′
- LOD :66′
- Bridge Clearance: 65′
- Engines : 2 x 120 hp Perkins
- Engine hours : Rebuilt 1500 hours ago
- Cruising speed : 9 knots
- Maximum speed : 10.5 knots
- Displacement : 114000 lbs
- Gross Tonnage : 134000 lbs
- Ballast : 54000 lbs
- Fuel : 700 g
- Water : 650 g
- Holding : 400 g
- Accommodates 13 guests in 5 staterooms.
- The fully air-conditioned cabins are mainly located in the aft consisting of a large master cabin with double and single berth.
- Two identical cabins with double and a single berth above.
- One twin cabin is located forward.
- VHF & 2 portable (ICOM), SSB radio (ICOM), HAM radio (ICOM)
- Water Maker – 20 gl/hr, 80gl/hr
- Fully airconditioned (hot / cold) 3 units 49.000 BTU
- 2 electric winches
- Micro wave, Ice maker
- Autopilot (NEKO), Full set of B & G instruments
- GPS furuno & portable Magelan 5.000 GPS
- Satellite Navigator, Radar Furuno 24 NM, Weather fax furuno
- A brand new teak and holly flooring in the main salon area has been installed in 2009.
- There will also be a brand new generator installed (the small one is 5 years old with 1700 hours).
- It has an incredible autopilot (Neko).
- Datamarine instruments with 2 GPSs, Koden radar 48 NM.
- Also 2 other relative wind indicators.
- It has 5 staterooms with 4 heads.
- HAM radio, SSB radio, VHF (all ICOM).
- Full set of B&G instruments.