Contemporary design and extravagant use of the finest quality materials, this fine motor yacht must be one of the most desirable of her size.
She was built and completely rebuilt and remodelled by Italian Shipyard, giving her accommodation for twelve guests in six suites, each with full bathroom en-suite.
Vast living areas are a special feature, a large dining room for twelve persons, a spacious beautifully appointed main saloon, and an enormous amount of deck space.
Unusually, she has two large sundecks, one above the saloon and the other above the bridge area which features an alternative totally private sitting and sunbathing area with its own bar refrigerator and even a barbecue.
There is also a sheltered aft deck with a large table for dining ld be expected, he yacht has “state of the art” electronics, including direct dial telephone and telex satellite communication, full air-conditioning and stabilizers for comfort and safety. VAT paid.
- LOA: 46.7 mtrs
- Beam: 9.5 mtrs
- Draft: 4.8 mtrs due to her permanent ballast on board.
- Tankage Fuel: 45.000 Ltrs
- Water: 25.500 Ltrs
- All three generators replaced 6 years ago with brandnew caterpillar
- New seawage system
- Lloyds register class.
- Last Thickness measurements available upon request.
- Engines Engine(s): DEUTZ Engine(s) HP: 2 x 870
- Engine Model: SBA 6M
- Cruising Speed: 11/12 Knots
- Max Speed: 14 Knots T
- With a speed of 10 Knots/hrs or 240 miles/day and consumes 4,8 m/tons/Day.
- Her propulsion units are twin screw propellers.
- As far as stabalisers are concerned they were built with Vosper.
- One Master Cabin on upper deck with double bed and ensuite facilities /
- three double cabins with ensuite bathroom /
- two twin bedded cabin on main deck with separate facilites /
- Crew cabins for 12 members.
- Generator: 2 X 45 KW ONAN, 1 X 85 KW
- Air-conditioning unit
- Bow Thruster
- Vosper Stabilisers
- SSB Receiver MR 14501
- SATCOM System
- Two VHF
- SKANTI TRP 500
- Two DECCA Radars
- ANSCHTX Compass
- Two liferafts for 25 persons each
- Six cylinder CO2
- Camera on bridge
- One BAYLINER tender
- One Glaston
- One inflated boato/B 125 HP MERCRUISER
- Cornet cabin CRUISER with 280 HP engine
- Two water ski
- Stereo system in saloon
- TV in saloon and in each cabin