Bertram 54 maintained in good condition. Equipped with GM engines 2 x 900 hp. Accommodation for 6 guests in 3 cabins.
- LOA : 54 ft
- Breadth: 16.11 ft
- Draft : 5 ft (approx)
- Height : 15 ft
- Main Engines : 2 x GM 12V71T BKX 900
- Generators :2 x Onan 15kW
- Year Built : 1986
- Builder : Bertram Yachts Inc.
- Model Name: Convertible Place Built : USA
- Fuel Capacity : 1,200 US Gallons / 4,542 ltrs
- Water Capacity : 500 US Gallons / 1,892 ltrs
- GRT : 53.39
- NRT : 42.71
- Displacement : 74.500
- Cruise Speed: 24
- Cruise RPM: 2,000
- Max Speed: 29
- Max RPM: 2,350
- Hull : GRP
- As you enter the vessel through the sliding glass salon door your see an “L” shaped sofa to port. To starboard is the salon entertainment center. Forward, to port is the gourmet galley and across from the galley is a large dinette. Below decks to port is an island queen master. To starboard is the guest stateroom featuring upper/lower bunks. Forward is the VIP stateroom with an island queen berth. All staterooms have ensuite heads. The laundrey with washer/dryer is located in the companionway.