Refitted extensively in 2013, with a modern style throughout. Her contemporary decor accentuates the spacious feel through the yacht, as does the full-height sliding doors on both the main and upper deck. The sophisticated cabin layout features a master cabin with a 360 degree rotating bed accessing a private deck forward of the owners suite. The VIP faces aft with a view throughout the saloon onto the deck offering an abundance of natural light. The huge sun deck is a prime location for entertaining, partially shaded by a fixed Bimini, it features a fully equipped bar, large jacuzzi, table for al fresco dining and areas to sunbath. VAT paid.
- BUILT : 2006, Benetti, Italy
- LENGTH : 44.2m (145ft)
- BEAM : 9.3m (30.5ft)
- DRAFT : 2.7m (8.9ft)
- TYPE : Twin screw diesel yacht
- CLASS : ABS +A1, Commercial Yachting Service, AMS
- ENGINES : 2 x 1,300hp Caterpillar
- RANGE : 4,000 nm
- GROSS TONNAGE : 389
- CONSTRUCTION : Hull – GRP, Superstructure – GRP, Deck – Teak
- CRUISING SPEED : 14 knots
- MAXIMUM SPEED : 16 knots
- NO. OF GUESTS : 14
- NO. OF GUEST CABINS : 6 (4 x Double, 2 x Twin, 2 x Additional Berths)
- CREW : 11
- TENDERS : Novurania Equator 530 with Volvo KAD 23 170 p inboard diesel engine, Capacity to carry a rescue tender
- Presents in excellent condition since refit in 2013 Wheelchair friendly access by elevator.
- Accommodation for 14 in 6 cabins (including 2 pullmans) .
- Master cabin with 360 degree rotating bed and direct access onto private owners deck.