A very fast in light weather,sailing yacht thanks to her big sail surface and her 40 metre mast. On the lifted tack, the yacht has a very good direction stability. A luxuriosuly appointed master cabin, finsihed in the finest materials, with a further 2 guest cabins for comfortable and safe cruising.
- Guests: 6
- Crew: 3
- Length: 27.40m (89.9ft)
- Beam: 6.60m (21.65ft)
- Draft: 3.20m (10.5ft)
- Displacement: 44 tons
- Built: 2006 (Refit 2007)
- Construction: Aluminium
- Engines: 2 x VOLVO 75HP
- Cruising Speed: 10 Knots
- The interior arrangement is made up of an owner suite and two guest cabins forward.
- A third occasional guest cabin is located aft on port side of the main area, the crew cabin is
- juxtaposed to the galley, situated aft on starboard side.
- The saloon and the main area open on to the galley and the chart table, leaving a wide uncluttered space.
Rig & Sails:
- 3DL North Sails, Main, Genoa, Staysail, Gennaker, Code Zero Storm sails.
- 40 Meter carbon mast 3 spreaders,
- V shaped Carbon Boom.
- Rod rigging ( checked last year for PSI)
- 2 back stays, 2 running back stays, one adjustable and removable inner forestay.
- Caribni furler unit
- Racing lines (halyard, sheets.)