A 40m Alloy yacht built in 2006. An ocean thoroughbred with the style and elegance of a true aristocrat. She reflects the quality that comes from the single-minded pursuit of excellence.
- Built 2006, Alloy Yachts, New Zealand
- Type Twin screw diesel yacht
- LOA 40.00m (131ft)
- LWL 34.00m (113ft)
- Beam 8.50m (27.9ft)
- Draft 1.89m (6.2ft)
- Displacement 224 tonnes full load
- Main Engines 2 x 1,450hp Caterpillar diesel engines type 3412E
- Gear Boxes 2 x ZF type 1960 reduction gearboxes with 4:1 ratio
- Propellers 2 x BT Marine bronze 1320mm diameter five bladed
- Bow / Stern thrusters TRAC II 90hp
- Generators 2 x 55kw Northern Lights generators
- Fuel 36,334 litres (9,598 US gallons)
- Water 10,740 litres (2,837 US gallons)
- BUILDER Alloy Yachts International
- Length 40.0m (131.2ft)
Beam 8.5m (27.8ft)
Draft 1.9m (6.2ft)
GRT 294 tonnes
Built 2006, Alloy Yachts, New Zealand
Type Twin screw diesel yacht
Class Lloyds 100A1 SSC G6 Yacht + LMC UMS, MCA Compliant
Construction Aluminium hull
Engines 2 x 1450hp Caterpillar
Cruising Speed 14.5 knots
Range 4550 nm
Guests 9 (1 master, 2 double, 1 twin)
- Guest accommodation is situated on the lower deck and divided into four staterooms.
- Two identical double staterooms side by side extend across the full beam of the hull.
- A third stateroom has twin single beds, plus a well-concealed pullman berth.
- All the suites have distinctive marble ensuite bathrooms, full climate control, TVs, entertainment systems
- and telephones.
- The fourth stateroom is equipped as a gym, but can be converted for accommodation if required.
- The owners’ suite (pictured far right) is on the main deck, forward of the saloon and dining area.
- This is a spacious sanctuary, where comfort and privacy is assured. The suite includes a separate office, walk-in wardrobe and his and hers marble bathrooms.
- Crew accommodation for five is divided into two cabins on the lower deck, both with ensuites.
- There is a separate double captain’s cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- This service area includes a crew mess, the restaurant-style galley and fully-equipped laundry.
- As with all Alloy Yachts vessels, subject yacht features an extensive range of custom components, designed and built inhouse,including a new three-stage aft boarding passerelle.