A fine example of great Croatia craftsmanship, this great looking 100 years old sailing ship which turns heads wherever she goes. Built in 1904, she was competely reconstructed in 1999, from oak hull to the rig, from the teak deck to the oak interior. Every part of the ship is made with great skill and knowledge of a Croatian boat builder. Built : 1904 in shipyard Piran in Slovenia and completely reconstructed in 1999 in shipyard Betina in Croatia. Hull and Deck: Hull is made oak and has teak deck.
- Hull and Deck: Hull is made of 50 mm thickness oak and has teak deck of 40 mm thickness.
- Built : 1904 in shipyard Piran in Slovenia and completely reconstructed in 1999 in shipyard Betina in Croatia
- Length : 15,00 m
- Width : 5,00 m
- Draft : 2,00 m
- Weight : 51 tons
- Electricity: 12, 24, 220 V
- Sails : Two master sailing ship with all sails – about 80 sq.mts of sails
- Engine : Fiat Aifo diesel 240 kW
- Maximum speed : 9 knots
- Water tanks : 2000 lt
- Fuel tanks : 1000 lt
- Generator 4 kW
- Cabins : 4 double bed cabins with separate shower and toilet each.
- Radio with CD