Built by Abeking & Rasmussen in 1952. Totally restored during the years 2001/2002, she has been equipped with first class materials only . The originality has been kept following the plans provided by Abequing & Rasmussen (year 1952/ Design Freese of Bremerhaven), some of the materials that have been used are much more modern and better than those used originality.
- LOA : 43 ft. – 13,00m.
- Beam : 10 ft.
- Draft : 5,2 ft.
- Engine : Volvo Penta MD 22P Diesel 4 cyl 59 CV
- Reduction gearbox: MS25L
- Hull: Mahogany, pine from Norway
- Deck: Teak
- I interior : Mahogany
- Iron fittings : Bronze, stainless steel
- NAVMAN/PLASTIMO, Saunding-Log-Wind instruments, VHF PRONAV, Antena Glomex, Compas Riviera /PLASTIMO.
- U.K. Sailmakers, Main DC340 Classic, Tracks: Facnor System Full Batten
- Mizzen DC340 Classic, Génova-139% DC270 Classic protector U.V. Foam Luff Pad
- Inox. 10mm
- Terminals: NORSEMAN SYSTEM
- Winches LEWMAR SELF-TAILING
- Roller Reefing : PROFURL NC 42
- ( sweet water circuit ) FLOJET PUMP
- Tanks – ( Stainless Steel Tanks ) inox. With Level indicator )
- Water: 300 L approx., Diesel: 200 L approx.
- Life jacket 100N, Signal equipments categoría C.
- FIRE extinguisher , Electrical and manual flashlights
- ANCHOR -Winch: LOFRANS KOBRA
- Calibrated chain 10mm 40 mts.
- Anchor CQR., Anchor DANFOR
- automatic battery charger 50AMP
- WC JABSCO MARINE
- Refrigerator ISOTHERM/INDEL MARINE
- INTERIORS – Original mahogany furniture.
- Kitchen : ORIGO INOX. Cardan
- Upholstery : Tex. Alcántara.