A quintessential Feadship combining the highest quality of construction, great sea keeping, a mature and extremely clever layout, good interior volume, large exterior deck spaces. Carpets and soft furnishings were changed in 2010 giving a fresh and slightly more modern feel to the yacht. Her master suite is located on deck, including a lounge and office, plus a separate lounge on the accommodation deck as well. Great accommodations are complimented by powerful and reliable Caterpillar machinery and a capable sea keeping hull. Maintained to the highest of standards with a professional crew of ten. Pedigree Feadship built quality.
Tasteful terrance interior design. Accommodation for 14 guests in 7 cabins. Maintained to full Lloyd’s class. Arguably the best of 1980′ Feadships !
VAT paid. New paint in 2013.
Asking price : 9.900.000 usd
- Built/Refit : 1987/2009
- Builder : Feadship
- Classification : Lloyd’s 100A1*
- Type :MY displacement
- Length :47.24m (155’00”)
- Beam :8.20m (26’11”)
- Draft :3.30m (10’10”)
- Hull : Steel
- Engines : 2 x Caterpillar 3508 DI-TA
- Generators : 80KW Caterpillar 3304 80KW Caterpillar
- Speeds :11 (cruising)
- Range :3800 nautical miles
- Fuel capacity : 52990.00 ltr
- Cabins – double – single – triple
- Guests 14
- Crew 10
- Forward and to the port side is a small lobby and then a very large guest accommodation area.
- This is one of the best features of this yacht. A large Owners office with a very large walk in ward
- robe immediately forward. From here there is separate access to two joining large en-suite cabins.
- This whole area on the main deck can either be used as a very large Owners apartment or allow
- for an Owner and VIP stateroom both on the main deck. The lower deckGuest Accommodation is
- equally as spacious. To the aft are two staterooms with double and twin beds on the starboard and
- port side respectively. Immediately forward and on the starboard side is a slightly smaller twin cabin
- ideal for children, staff or guests. The two twin staterooms a bow are mirror images to one another.