A newly built traditional wooden schooner made of teak and iroko, she is one of the finest designs of Greek craftsmanship. The yacht consists of large staterooms and the interior is elegantly decorated with fine furnishing and wood. The construction of this superyacht was inspired by the 19th century sailing vessels of Galaxidi and the owner was keen to build a traditional ‘karavoskaro’ design reminiscent of older times combined with the amenities and safety requirements of a modern yacht.
- L.O.A.: 115 ft (34.60 m)
- Beam: 28 ft (8.40 m)
- Draught: 12.6 ft (3.80 m)
- Engines :2 x 600 HP Cummins
- Fuel Consumption: 160 lts./hr.+ 180 lts./day for generators
- Generators: 2xOnan (75 KW each)
- Bow Thruster: 75 HP
- Speed: 12 Knots under power
- Masts: 2 Scooner
- Sail Area: 840 Square Meters
- Built: Greece 2004
- Construction: Wood
- Classification: 100-A-I.I “Y” RINA
- Five cabins all with en suite private facilities.
- (three double cabins, one twin cabin and one twin cabin with an extra pullman berth)
- Main saloon
- Interior dining saloon plus dining area at aft main deck.
- Guest wc with shower on deck.
- LCD/DVD/CD/safe in each guest cabin.
- Four cabins with mini refridgerator.
- Crew quarters separate aft.
- Satellite communications (phone/fax/email/internet).
- Satellite TV in main saloon and in each guest cabin independently.
- Plasma TV 42″ in main saloon.
- Air conditionning/smoke/fire detection system throughout.
- Audio systems in saloon, dining room and on deck.
- Direct dialing and internal communication throughout.
- Library with CD’S, DVD’S and books.
- Portable computer with printer.
- Two watermakers (about 250 litres per hour each).
- Ice maker.
- Laundry facilities.
- One tender rib zodiac 4.20 meters with outboard.
- Jet ski (1), Water skis/Tubes,Snorkelling and fishing equipment.
- Beach BBQ facilities.