Traditional wooden motor sailer of the Liberty style designed to cruise smoothly and safely. Her deck is ideal for endless hours of sunbathing, dining and relaxing. She is equipped with modern navigation equipment and provides utmost safety and security. Aboard her guests can also participate in recreational activities such as snorkeling, skeet shooting and jet skiing or lounging in the saloon while watching TV or listening to music. She accommodates 8 guests in 3 spacious cabins with en suite facilities and autonomous air condition.
Fully refurbished in 2010.
- Refurbished : 1997/2004/2010
- Gross tonnage:42,16 t
- Cruising Speed:8-10 knots
- Fuel efficiency approx: 555 ltr / 100nm
- Fuel capacity : 2.500lt
- Water capacity: 1,000 lt
- Eight guests in three cabins served by three adjacent wc/shower rooms.
- One double berth cabin, One three berth cabin,
- One cabin featuring a double and a single bed,
- Crew 2 in separate quarters with separate facilities.
- Generator: Onan
- Voltage: 24 VDC, 12 VDC
- Refrigeration: 2 refrigerators, Freezers
- Navigation Equipment: KODEN MD 3600 radar, KODEN KGP 95 global positioning navigation system, KODEN CVS 106 colour depth fish finder.
- Air Conditioning Throughout: Yes
- 25Watt VHF marine radio ICOM ICM120,
- 25Watt APELCO VHF marine radio VXL 9001,
- SI-TEX portable VHF radio, 8Watt BOSCH Cellurar GSM System Telephone.
- Stereo music system, TV, Internet, Wi-Fi network, Laptop,
- snorkeling and fishing equipment, inflatable rigid bottom tender with 25 hp Johnson outboard
- YAMAHA FX – 1 700 cc Jet-Ski.
- A mainsail, a forestay sail on a boom, a working jib on the head stay and a fourth jib running from the bowsprit.
- 4 hours fuel per day
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)