A luxury 30.48 meters Technomar motor yacht launched in 2009. She can offer luxurious accommodation for a maximum of 12 guests in 5 Cabins. Subject motor yacht offers her guests the perfect combination of speed and luxury and is able to Cruise at 26 knots. She has comfortable and elegant external areas, a wide sunbathing area forward with soft cushions.The aft deck is perfectly shaded and available for dining al fresco, while still enjoying the sea. Large sunbathing area on the flying bridge and a comfortable bathing platform with easy access to the sea. Her interior is sleek and stylish with neutral tones and her large windows on either side allow plenty of natural light. Her spacious Main saloon and adjoining formal dining area provide a calm haven to relax or entertain. The crew of 5 will provide any and everything guests might need.
- Builders / Year Of Built: TECHNOMAR 2009
- Classifications: Hellenic Registry
- Construction: GRP Hull
- Cruising speed: 24knots
- Maximum speed: 28knots
- Generators: 2 kohler x 27kw
- Electricity: 380v Ac – 220v Ac – 24v Dc
- Adaptors: 5 Universal Adaptors
- Fuel Capacity: 10,000ltrs
- Fresh Water Capacity: 3,000ltrs
- Bimini On Sundeck: Yes
- Barbeque On Sundeck: Yes
- Swimming Platform: Yes
- Jacuzzi On Sundeck: No
- 10-12 Guests in 5 Cabins
- 3 Double Cabins include LCD 26′ SAT TV, DVD, CD, & Stereo entertaiment systems
- 2 Twin Cabins include LCD 26′ SAT TV, DVD, CD, & Stereo entertainment systems
- 2 Pullman berths
- All cabins with en-suite facilities.
- 1 LCD 40′ SAT TV, DVD, VCR, CD, & Stereo entertainment systems in main Saloon.
- LCD 26′ SAT TV, DVD, CD, & Stereo entertaiment systems in all cabins.
- Fully air-conditioned throughout (individually controlled)
- 2 GPS Navigators, 2 VHF, Radar, GYRO, Navtex, Autopilot, Depth Sounder, Fire & Smoke control system,
- Cameras Aft & E/R, Emergency Fire Pump, Inter-Comm, SAT Tel/Fax/TV, Laptop, Computer in Wheelhouse,
- Internet Access (GSM & GRC flit 33 connection), WIFI, and Printer.
- 2 Water Makers x 180ltrs & 2 Ice Makers.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- 1 AVON tender 4.50m with YAMAHA x 60hp
- Waverunner, Water Skis, Mono Ski, Tubes, Banana, wakeboard, and Fishing & Snorkelling Equipment.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)