With all these amenities, her hydraulic lifting platform, and a first rate crew, Manhattan 74 is the absolute in performance, style and luxury, in her size for visiting the small anchorages and ports of the Greek islands.
- Fresh- water capacity: 920 liters 243 US gals
- Generators with silent exhaust: 1x19kW, 1x11kW KOHLER
- Maximum speed: up to 32 knots
- Cruising economic speed: 25 knots at about 450lt/hour
- Range: up to 300 miles
- Hydraulic lifting teak bathing platform and steps
- Hot and cold swimming shower
- Wetbar, griddle and ice makers x 2
- Vacuum toilets with holding tanks
- Access from saloon to flybridge
- Exceptionally spacious master stateroom with en-suite shower room and wc
- Double berth guests stateroom with en-suite shower room and wc
- Two twin bedded cabins with one shower room and wc
- Crew cabin for two (Captain and Bossun /steward) in separate quarters
- Full size DVD/CD library with state-of-the-art outdoor and indoor surround system.
- Plasma TV 42 home theater in saloon
- Flat TV DVD/CD player in master cabin with satellite TV
- Inflatable speed boat with 40hp outboard for water ski
- Inflatable 2m small tender with 5hp outboard
- Water toys, fishing and snorkeling equipment
- Magnificent sundeck for sunbathing
- Hydraulic lifting teak bathing platform, ideal, among others, for assisting persons in need of special facilities to come in
- and go out of the sea
- Jet ski on request, in lieu of speed boat
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)