The 51 meter Motor Sailer is a classic steel hull motor sailer, with spacious and well appointed interiors renovated in 2007. At the main deck, a lounge area with an American bar leads into a warm and elegant dining room finished with wood and leather. Guests can enjoy the most a shaded outdoor deck area with an outdoor bar and the ship’s sun deck equipped with sun beds, deckchairs and a Jacuzzi. Guest cabins all with large windows or portholes. Elegantly decorated, they have either twin or queen sized beds and bathrooms with showers en suite. All cabins are fully air- conditioned and offer storage space, radio music controls and telephones.
- Launch year / Rebuilt : 1992 / 2007
- Cruising Speed:11 Knots
- Maximum Speed : 13 knots
- Stabilizers : 350 Sq meters Sails
- Fire/ Safety : SOLAS
- Generators: 2 Onan 100 kw – 1 Onan 25 kw
- Electricity : 380-220V – 24 DS
- Cabins with double beds : 7+1 SINGLE
- Cabins with twin beds :18
- Cabins location by deck
- Cabins on Lower deck (portholes): 1 Double or 2 Lower Beds.The cabins are air-conditioned and fitted with central music, internal telephone, safe deposit boxes, hair dryer & en suite bathroom with shower.
- Cabins on Upper deck (windows): 1 Double or 2 Lower Beds. The cabins are air-conditioned and fitted with central music, internal telephone, safe deposit boxes, hair dryer & en suite bathroom with shower.
- Single Dining room & Lounge Bar area.
- The Lounge area is located on the main deck and has large windows providing for magnificent views.
The lounge is a spacious, warm and cosy area with an American bar.
- Outdoor bar & dining.
- Sundeck with loungers & chairs.
- The spacious Sun Deck is equipped with Sun Beds, deckchairs, shaded areas and a large JACUZZI which is the ideal place to bask under the sun, read a good book or just gaze at the scenery.
- PC use/Internet and email service.
- TV / Audiovisual in lounge.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- Kayak, snorkeling, windsurf.
- HALF BOARD ( BREAKFAST ,+ LUNCH OR DINNER ) ,
- FUEL FOR 5 to 6 HOURS SAILING TIME DAILY,
- SNACKS, FRUITS, COFFEE / TEA, MINERAL WATER DURING THE DAY,
- LOCAL TENDERS IN GREECE
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)