Prestige 46 built in 2007 ready to cruise anywhere ! Accommodation for 7 guests in 3 cabins. Equipped
with 2 Cummins engines x 500 hp. Cruising speed 25 knots.
- L.O.A 14,55 m
- Beam 4,36 m
- Draft 1,20 m
- Engines Cummins(QSC 8,3)” 2×500 HP
- Cabins Double Berths 3 (the 3rd cbn beds converted into double)
- Skipper’s cabin 1
- Head Vacuum/Showers 3
- Generator Yes
- Fuel (Diesel) capacity 1530 lt
- Water capacity 570 lt
- Electric anchor windlass,Cockpit table,
- Cockpit speakers,Dinghy,Outboard,Flybridge,
- Bow thruster
- Bimini on flybridge, Hydraulic gangway,
- Swimming platforme, teak cockpit floor
- teak on aft platform, cockpit shower(hot/cold water)
- Engine types 2 x 500 HP Cummins QSC 8,3
- Twin inboards (Diesel) with propeller shafts
- Cruising speed 25 Knots
- Consumption (in cruising speed) 140 ltr/hr
- Generator (Diesel) 1500 TR Onan 7kw
- Electrical flaps
- Navigation,Safety,Galley,Electric fridge,
- ice maker
- Color TV, DVD player, CD, Safe
- Holding tank
- Aircondition cold/hot throughout
- Sun mattress
- V.H.F,Speedometer,Depth sounder
- Radar/GPS tracker and repeater on
- flying bridge
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)